Welcome to Send Love to Cohen! Here you can help us mend Cohen’s little heart.


In Oct. 2009, I received a joyful phone call from one of my best friends, Megan… She was pregnant! This baby was conceived out of pure love after a long battle with PCOS. We were all over the moon happy for Megan & Brent. At 10 weeks, Baby “M” became Baby Cohen, a bouncing, happy baby BOY! Everything was wonderful and perfect, until it wasn’t… At 22 weeks, Megan & Brent were devastated to find out that their little Cohen has CHD, Congenital Heart Defect. He has four defects to be exact; four defects that individually are manageable, but that together are very rare and very dangerous. Thus, our friends began on the long journey to fix Cohen’s broken heart. It is a journey that will take them away from their friends and family to have Baby Cohen at the best children’s hospital in the country. It will be a journey of several open heart surgeries and great expense.

If you have landed on this blog it is because you've heard about baby Cohen and the fight his family is facing to hopefully mend his little heart. The family is being surrounded with love, support and prayers, and they are all eternally grateful. There is so much you can do to help through prayer, support and donations. Many of you have contacted Megan about making donations to help. Her friends and family have created some ways for you to help, they are listed below.


Read more about Cohen's story HERE.


Visitors that have made their way here from the invitation to Penny's Baptism please click HERE. Thank you so much!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

1 year...

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO SWEET COHEN!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Cohen! Happy mammaversary and daddaversary Megan and Brent!

    xx elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Cohen is an amazing, courageous strong and determined fighter. He is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease. I have a lot of other diseases/medical conditions to deal with. i will be having my 30th operation at the end of this month. I know the worries and concern you must deal with as parents. My parents, worry about me and all the stuff I go through. especially when I am in chronic pain daily. They are so strong, they say it is hard but they have to be because I am so strong. My dad has has cancer three times, and now has congestive heart failure, so we are part of the heart family. Cohen and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, fatigue, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete